1. Nature works. Impeccably. That impeccability implies a Natural Logic.
2. Nature does that which works, and generally that which works in the long-term. There are exceptions, and these are situational rather than endemic.
3. Everything in Nature receives pretty much whatever is required to THRIVE, and returns any excess consumption back to the environment in ways that return nutrients to the nutrient cycles of life. All life is food for more life.
4. Everything that lives has the innate ability to learn for itself those behaviours needed to live successfully and to master it's own being in the environment.
5. All life, from the tiniest one-celled being to the largest is to some degree sentient or capable of some cognitive functioning and has the ability to communicate with others and to adapt to subtle changes in the environment. by responding to those changes in precise ways. This capability is the basis of biological organisms maintaining dynamic equilibrium in an ever changing environment.
6. I am nature.
7. You are nature.
8. Any human designed process that does not return nutrients to nature, that deprives others of access to nutrients in nature, (apart from eating others) is irrational in terms of bio-logic. The argument, that because we (industrialised society) are in nature, and we (industrialised society) make pesticides, then pesticides must be nature, is false.
9. Nature cannot be understood by Anthropomorphising or by projection. Just because we do not speak Elephant does not mean that Elephants are less intelligent than we are. The same goes for all organisms. That assumption, of innate human superiority over everything else in nature is a quasi religious faith or belief, one which lies at very the core of Industrialised Society, which means that those who hold it are, biologically speaking, being irrational. They were not born irrational. That irationality is the outcome of what they have been indoctrinated to think, and having little choice in the matter, they learned to 'think' by adopting other peoples justifications as their own. Internalisation. Which only compounds the problem. However as all children of Industrial Society are essentially bullied, it's understandable.
10. Natures fundamental logic is exceedingly simple, and the benefits of nature's simple logic are immense diversity, outstanding beauty and continued prosperity of all life.
11. The state of being and the collective noun to describe all processes that lead to nurturing the habitat so that more life flourishes is to be called THRIVIVAL.
12. THRIVIVAL; Noun : the state or fact of living such that the habitat is nurtured by one's behaviour. It is the antithesis of Survival, which implies struggle, doubt, threat of imminent death.
Do what you love, it's Your Gift to Universe